TREDIT SA participates in LOGIMATIC project.
The objectives of the project are:
– Advanced navigation solution based on (the tight integration of) GNSS and onboard local sensors
– Robust and secure service provision based on cyber-attacks protection
– Modular GIS-based route and yard planning integrated with Terminal Operating Systems
The expected impacts of the project are:
– Improving productivity by increasing operational efficiency
– Increasing task accuracy and reducing errors
– Reduce worker strain and strain and safety incidents
– The combination of EGNSS and on – board sensors for port vehicle automation.
This project has recieved funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 687534.