:: The fierce competition in the freight transport sector, the need for better utilization of infrastructure and resources and the new advanced customers demands from the logistics service providers are some of the main factors that drive this business sector towards rapid development.
:: In 1996, TRD’s Logistics & SCM Division was established. The company having appreciated the new trends of the market and taking advantage of its wide experience in the area of freight transport anticipated that this division could provide a solid basis for the competitive entry in an emerging and promising business sector.
::The Logistics & SCM Division with its experienced and highly qualified personnel has been awarded a large number of contracts covering the wide thematic area of logistics design and management.
Fields of Expertise
- Design and organization of logistics terminals.
- Warehousing and Distribution centers.
- Freight transport nodal points with emphasis on port terminals.
- Freight Centers.
- Business Plans.
- Feasibility Studies.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Key Performance Indicators / Logistics costs.
- Studies for IT systems analysis/design.
- Business Modeling.
- Functional Specifications.
- Integrated freight transport chains.
- City Logistics.
- Warehousing and Distribution networks.
- Freight Terminals.