:: Contemporary needs and intense competitiveness in the transportation/logistics business area impose the use of dedicated technological solutions supported by integrated computerized systems.
:: The skilled personnel in combination with the age-long experience of the company in Greece and Europe provides the know-how for the design/implementation and installation of integrated computerized solutions that cover the needs of companies activated in transportation and logistics business area.
Click here to view the project list
Fields of Expertise
Research & Planning
- Telematics system architecture (in operational, communication, and information level) in the field of transportation/logistics.
- Techno economic studies for improving the organization and services of transportation /logistics companies with the use of information technologies.
Development & Installation
- Integrated systems for cargo/transport means handling along transport chains and distribution networks (maritime, road, railway and combined transport).
- Integrated Terminal management systems.
- E-business B2B servers for information handling and transmission among the parties involved in the supply chain.
The areas of specialization of the sector include:
- Research & planning of integrated solutions.
- Development & installation of systems.
- Geographical information systems (GIS).
- Mobile (Pocket PC) terminal applications for the cargo tracking and tracing.
- E-commerce and e-business applications.
- Client/server and n-tier architecture applications for operation in local (LAN) or wide area networks (WAN).
- Relational data base management systems.